jvbakm go to China

Join us as we travel to China on a long awaited and much anticipated trip. We hope to share the fun with you as we enjoy every minute of this adventure.

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Meng's post

The past few days we explored alot of my past from my village to the orphanage. Both were great experiances, I didnt get all the answers I hoped to get but for starters even enders, it was great. None of it jogged my memory but it gave me an idea of how I once lived. All the children in the orphanage were adorable and I wanted them all. The children all seemed to be taken good care of with healthy chunky bodies, warm clothes, and attention from the care takers. As much as I enjoy it over here in China it still doesn't beat home sweet home. Already I have started a count down till we are home and is missing all my friends and cat! It'll be nice to get back to places where you can understand what people are saying to you! So many people have automatically started talking mandarin to me, which makes sense because I am chinese but it does get tiring saying I don’t speak mandarin "wo bu shou zhong guo" all the time. I have worn pointy high heels every day in China except for I think maybe two days, and I think I left one of my pairs back in Beijing! It is a sad day for everyone… anyways Im now off to start my packing since tomorrow I will be leaving for Guangzhou, Im actually excited to see my brothers, It'll be nice to see other family other then just my mom dad and sister. Not that I dont love them but after spending day after day with them the different mix will be good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home