jvbakm go to China

Join us as we travel to China on a long awaited and much anticipated trip. We hope to share the fun with you as we enjoy every minute of this adventure.

Friday, December 22, 2006

more from Meng

Guangzhou seems to be my favorite city that we'veexplored so far. The warm weather with the safestreets seems to put everybody in a better morecheerful mood. My brothers have been a non stopterrorizing machine to me myself and I but I guessthat's what there purpose of life is. Today everyonegot a full body massage except for my mom because shescreams and cries with the slightest bit of pressureso instead she had the foot massage. It I have to sayfelt wooonderful. Although my sister and I were put inan awkward position when they started to massage ourbutts.. but other then that it was an enjoyablemassage, even my mom was at ease with ONLY twoscreams! Then for dinner we went to a sea foodrestaurant where we picked out our own crawlingdishes. But knowing us cautions Americans, we stuck tothe traditional crabs, shrimp, clams, and oysters. Itwas delicious!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home